One of the prime reasons to dial up KLM Airlines number and book the flights is that the delicious food options available in the city.
There are few restaurants that have created quite a buzz all over Michigan and must definitely be explored by the tourists of the city.
Check the names of the top 5 restaurants in the city:
Top 5 restaurants in Detroit
- Sister Pie: It is among the most famous bakeries in Detroit. The popular snacks served at the bakery include salted maple pie, buckwheat chocolate chip cookies, and hand pies.
- Cutter Bar & Grill: American burgers are world-famous; at Cutter Bar & Grill, you can taste a heavy burger (weighing anywhere from 3 to 32 Ounces) which has incredible taste. The patty of the burger is made from a fresh Saad ground beef and mix of seasonings. You can pair your burger with cocktails and a plate of steak bites.
- Green Dot Stables: Although this place serves a simple menu, the food served here is quite delicious. The top picks include quinoa burger, fried chicken, catfish, mystery meat served with regular truffle and Cajun fries. The best part about this restaurant is that it serves drinks at reasonably cheaper rates.
- The Jefferson House: The Jefferson House is a beautiful place to eat at as it serves a sophisticated menu and fancy setting. You can either visit the restaurant during the lunch time or for dinner. The famous dishes from the restaurant include fig bruschetta, Japanese Pancake, and smoked lobster mac. On top of all, you would love to visit this restaurant for the Michigan crafted beers and cocktails that is serves.
- Rose’s Fine Food: Taste dishes made out of local produce. The top foods from the cafe include breakfast sandwiches, buckwheat pancakes, and beans and greens. Do pair your order with a cup of coffee as they make it really delicious.
If you have already booked your tickets any want to make KLM flight changes of any kind, you can connect to the helpline number of the airlines. Rest, book your tickets and have a delicious trip to Detroit.